June 23. 2020
- [Robot Planning] The Robot will check issues for due date, overbooked hours and more
- Time for the "To" field will automatically adapt when a user manages the capacity
- [Robot Planning] Reminder options for the capacity planning
- Design update in the Manage My Capacity pop-up
- [Robot Planning] Changed button design for the assistant
- Disabled the collapsing of a single entry of a group filter in the Agile Board
- Fixed the multiple clicking issue when creating a meta task
- Fixed the related ticket display of the meta tasks
- Optimized overlay editing of the agile cards
- Fixed the date change of tickets
June 16. 2020
- Automatic hiding of the filmstrip during a screen share session
- New settings to hide/show the menu bars
- Improved display of the user info and signal info in the top bar of the full screen mode in the tile view
- Improved tile view and updated work flow
- Improved call rejoin flow after interrupted connections
- Improved icons for the floating video drop down menu
- Improved the image preview on iPad
- Fixed user's tile view in the call screen
- [iOS] Improved call screen UI on iPad
- Fixed tile view UI in the call screen
- [Mac OS] Improved audio handling during a call with multiple audio output devices
- Optimized the display of the icon for muted users
- Improved display of the leave/end meeting pop up buttons
- Fixed the date label position in the chat history
- Improved display of the header label in the Profile screen
- Fixed the display of the right click menu for muted participants
- Improved participants drop down list for less than 13 users
- Improved image preview
- Improved hide/show film strip behavior in the full screen tile mode
- Improved the alignment of the signal icon and the kebab icon
- Improved UI of the safari browser
June 11. 2020
- New option for videoconference moderator to pin/unpin a participant either in full screen or big tile. This pinned person will be shown as pinned for everyone.
- New option for videoconference admin/host/presenter: Remove user from video meeting
- [mobile] Select participants for audio/video calls from an existing group chat (all or only selected) or invited users.
- Implemented video meeting and audio-video settings
- [Mobile] Implemented new option to start a video meeting in mobile
- Introduced statistics for each tile in a video call (good / average / poor signal)
- Drop down menu on user's film strip in the full screen mode
- Updated the UI of videoconferences in speaker mode: film strip on / off
- Optimized the videoconferencing tile UI for various screen ratios for 2 to 9 participants.
- Updated video floating box behavior in the full screen tile mode
- Updated UI for forwarding messages
- Improved performance of group chats
- Improved call statistics
- Improved SQLite performance
- Changed links for Help, Manual, FAQ, change log and service desk
- Improved user information and kebab menu for participants in the full screen mode
- Improved the top and bottom bar of the call screen
- Improved display of the video meeting invite/join/left pop-up in the call full screen
- [Android] Improved audio quality for video calls
- [iOS] Added URL for Deeplinks (Universal link)
- [IOS] Improve group chat notifications with IOS
- Improved call joining with the same client on multiple devices
- UI Improvements
- Improved message positioning when scrolling up in the chat history
- Improved call UI when switching between call tile view and chat screen
- Fixed chat history in screen sharing sessions
- Improved display of links written in the RTF editor
June 09. 2020
- [Agile Board] New design for the "My Capacity" dialog box
- [VNC Recruitment] Roles and permissions
- Inline editing options for meta task related tickets
- Implemented general new date picker workflow
- Collapse/expand option for meta tasks
- [Robot Planning] New progress bar
- [VNC Recruitment] New page showing the completed assessments
- [Robot Planning] Updated the capacity planning pie chart
- [VNC Recruitment] Optimized automated updates of assessment dates
- Updated the layout of the meta tasks
- Fixed the calculation of "Hours to be paid" when the "Approval/Payment Status" is changed from "Approve" to "Paid" in Timesheets
- [Robot planning] Optimized the status workflow
- [Mobile] Optimized the agile board appearance
- [Agile Board] Improved card moving feature, optimized updates of the counter and capacity display
- Optimized the Agile Board section on the Dashboard page
- Fixed the ticket update workflow
- Fixed the status list when changing the ticket tracker
- Optimized the date picker layout
- Optimized the kebab menu and tooltip of the Agile Board cards
- Fixed the add filter option
May 29. 2020
- Resizable sidebar sections "My Folders" and "System folders"
- Optimized autocompletion
- Upgrade from Angular 8 to Angular 9
- [IE] Fixed the console error after opening a mail in the details view
- [Mobile] Optimized the Contact group header UI
- Improved the display of email conversions for plain text emails
May 27. 2020
- Implemented tile view for 12+ users
- Implemented new whiteboard feature
- "Raise hand" option to request speaker rights
- New button: "Back to main screen" in calls and video meetings
- Updated tile view
- Improved 1:1 video call view
- Improved header and footer in video calls
- Improved audio handling during screen sharing sessions
- Updated work flow for the "Raise hand" feature
- Fixed missing FCM after the app was in background for a long time
- Improved call history sync
May 22. 2020
- Implemented 2-factor authentication to VNCdirectory for all VNClagoon products
- Added the option to upgrade an account (Individual user -> Organization)
- New RfC (Request for Connect) feature for VNCmeet with new designs and workflows
- Implemented the "Invite user" feature to an Organization from the application (VNCmeet) side
- Added the Helpdesk module to VNCdirectory
- Implemented a public/free user registration
- Implemented granular permissions for user groups: Individual -> Organization users (e.g. invite external users to a video meeting via email)
- RFC (Request for Connect) limitations configured for Individual and Organization users
- New feature to invite users to an organization from VNCdirectory side
- Implemented granular registration options for individual and organization users
- New organization accounts now will have a default department
- Added a feature to remove users from an organization, the user will then be downgraded to an individual user
- New, granular configurations of the Video/Audio meeting feature for Individual and Organization users
- Added restrictions for inviting external users by pressing the Enter key
- Fixed the OTP authentication
- Optimized the participants' appearance in the group chat
- Optimized the role of moderators to remove participants from a group chat
- Optimized the new user connectivity / display once he/she is invited via RfC (Request for Connect)
- Optimized the validation of the registration of new users
- Improved email delivery to invited users
- [Mobile] layout improvements
May 19. 2020
- [Robot planning] Added a new module for capacity planning
- [Robot planning] Added an option to configure the start and end time of working days
- Added Show history and Log time option to the Agile Board cards
- [Robot planning] Added a drag option for the robot plan popup
- Added Filters and Options to the meta task detail view page
- Added a feature to move meta task cards on the Agile Board
- [Web Client] Changed the meta-task edit layout and added a preview option
- Changed the layout of adding a new card
- [Mobile] Optimized the edit meta task overlay layout on the Agile Board
- Optimized the dashboard page appearance
- Fixed the search on the Agile Board
- Optimized the layout of the Edit Overlay dialog on agile cards
- Optimized the inline editing of Agile Board cards
- Fixed the user display on the assignee list
- Fixed the layout of the buttons on the Agile Card preview
May 19. 2020
- Toolbar for selected distribution lists to write a new email to one or more DLs
- Email Options (Signature, Priority, and read receipt) added for the Reply, Reply All, and Forward window.
- Cursor navigation with Arrow keys (Up/Down) in the email list
- Disabled the automatic correction of capital letters
- Improved email notification behaviour after an attachment was deleted
- Improved behaviour of contact groups inside shared folders
- Improved the behaviour of the email editor header
- Fixed the "view more attachments" option
- Changed the preselection in the address popup to GAL
- Added contact groups to the address selection popup
- Improved sorting of GAL user lists in the address selection popup
May 18. 2020
- Added a blinking indicator for overdue meta tasks
- [Agile Board] Added overlay dialog for editing ticket cards
- Add and edit inline tags in the issue list
- [Agile Board] Improved behaviour of collapsed filters after page reload
- Zoom view to add comments on agile cards
- Default display of open versions and implemented storing of filter sessions in the settings tab of a project
- [Mobile] Disabled the drag and drop feature for agile cards
- Improved Agile Card layout
- [VNCrecruitment] Applied the new design of the recruitment cards on the Agile Board and Applications Page
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the layout of the text boxes in the User Applicant history
- Improved the appearance of the tag area in the create ticket view
- [Mobile] Optimized the layout of the create pop-up for new meta roadmaps on the Agile Board
- [VNCrecruitment] Fixed the access to the User Applications page
- [Safari] Improved the layout of the filter section text on the Agile Board
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the buttons and latest notes on the Application cards
- Fixed the access to the Dashboard page
- Fixed the ticket editing in the overlay mode of the Agile Board
- [Mobile] Layout improvements in the create/edit ticket menu
- [Mobile] Optimized the button layout in the helpdesk module
- [Mobile] Optimized the achievement page layout
May 17. 2020
- [iOS] Camera switching (front / back) on iPhone/iPad
- Screen sharing in the tile view mode
- Various new options for participant operations in the participants drop down list in the tile view
- Option to hide/show the chat during an active call
- Webcam is enabled automatically after screen sharing was stopped in 1-1/group video calls
- Active video meetings are displayed in the recent chat list
- Improved tile view and display of top and bottom navigation bar
- [Desktop client] Improved chat history display on all clients
- Improved XMPP reconnect
- Updated the help menu and dialog boxes
- Improved switching between tile view and speaker view in calls
- Fixed the functionality to mute/unmute the mic and enable/disable the camera by the host user
- [mobile] Layout improvements in the chat screen
- Fixed the handling of rejoining a group call
- Improved the option to remove users from the call
- Fixed switching chats during an ongoing call
- Improved display of shared screens in calls
- Improved context menu of participant actions on Moderator side
- [mobile] Improved display of the "leave meeting" pop up
- Improved re-inviting of users to a call
- Fixed wrong menu option name in the user list menu
- Improved call UI after switching chats
- Improved video tile display in the tile view mode
- Added missing translations when leaving group chat
- Improved character handling in chat
- Improved re-joining to a call
- Improved display of participants in the participants list
- Added missing German translations for participant list options and drop down lists
- Added an option to limit searches to the same organization
- Layout improvements for the last written message when typing a new message
- Improved 'Missed call' notifications
- Improved display of the shared screen
- Improved the rename option of group chats
- [iOS] Improved call joining via link
- [iOS] Improved call screen when the user joined via link
- Improved search UI in the chat screen
- Improved display of the participant list in the group chat
- Improved display of the user avatar with expanded and collapsed thumbnail
May 12. 2020
- Implemented Mute for me/Mute for everyone feature in video meeting/group chat call
- Implemented user information in tile(& thumbnail > Speaker mode)
- Implemented messages list for mini chat in tile mode
VNCmail Version 1.0.6
May 11. 2020
- Implemented a tree structure for the smart search in the sidebar.
- New Feature: Delete emails by pressing the DEL key on the keyboard
- Improved the display of recipients in the "to" field when writing an email starts from a contact group.
- Fixed the behavior of email addresses in the to/cc/bcc fields.
- Improved the update of contact group member lists after saving.
- Optimized the color selection and default color of new folders.
- Improved the handling of new personas.
- Optimized the timezone selection in the main preference window.
May 11. 2020
- New Appearance dialog to change the color theme of the VNCcalendar.
- [Mobile] Long tap menu in the List and Search view.
- Optimized display of search results in mobile clients.
- Menu navigation via Arrow keys on the keyboard
- Optimized the alignment of the "Delete" and "Today" header buttons.
- [Web Client] Start date in the list view changes with the selection of a date in the mini calendar.
- Optimized the color picking and default color of tags.
- Improved display of distribution lists, groups, and contacts in the suggestion list of the new and edit appointment menu.
VNCmail Version 1.0.5
May 04. 2020
- Editable TO, CC, BCC fields for draft mails
- Copy contacts feature for shared address books.
- Wording improvements for the composing window.
- Added the member list view and new email options to the distribution list.
- Optimized the mail history time format
May 01. 2020
- The appointment description is now displayed in the preview dialog.
- Week number display in the mini calendar and its configuration from in the preferences menu.
April 24. 2020
- [Web Client] Meta tasks in the agile board
- Button to open a profile info box on the agile cards
- [VNCrecruitment] Option to collapse cards in the dashboard
- [VNCrecruitment] Option to duplicate Assessments
- [VNCrecruitment] Enabled inline editing options in the Application cards
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the Assessor column in the Assessment process
- [Web Client] Optimized the kebab menu of the last column's agile card
April 22. 2020
- Improved the user thumbnail preview of the own camera in the video call
- Improved selection and saving of Audio/Video settings for multi-cam / multi microphone setups.
- Improved outgoing call ringtone behavior on Desktop Client.
- Improved the flow for invitations of external users to join a video / audio call via copy URL.
- Implemented an option to add an user to a video / audio meeting with an arrow button.
- Improved display of chat after call is finished
- Major Improvements for active call notifications when switching conversations.
- Improved the tooltip during a video / audio call to display user name.
- [iOS] Improved the leave meeting pop up UI
- VNCmeet: improved translations for meeting end screen.
- [Android] Improved join video meeting flow with email address
- Improved link expiries (after ending a call) for group chats.
- Improved search results.
- Improved call dial tone.
- Improved UI display option for the search group
- Improved audio with switching broadcasts tab
- [IOS] Improved app performance when joining a call from a URL invitation
- [Android] Improved the notifications display
- [IOS] Improved shared screen preview with iPad
- Improved video preview when users join/leave the call.
- Fixed audio track stop on opening add user/copy URL option
- Improved call reconnect after switch network (mobile data to wifi or wifi to mobile data).
- Improved the zoom feature for images
April 21. 2020
- Added eclipse menu to the agile board cards
- [VNCrecruitment] "Search" option on the Assessment page
- [VNCrecruitment] Hyperlinks on the Job Position pages
- [Mobile] Fixed the horizontal scrolling of the list pages
- Fixed the comment/note with a quote on a ticket
- [Web Client] Optimized the layout of "my page" for smaller screens
- [Web Client] Improved the agile board header behaviour when moving cards
April 15. 2020
- Option to add contact details as vCard to the signature
- New menu option to add and edit contacts via right-click on the email address to the contact list
- Improved activity stream behaviour after language changes
- Improved design of the briefcase folder list
- Added German translations to the tooltips of the HTML options in the text editor of the composing screen
April 14. 2020
- New release of the VNCtask Desktop Client for Windows, Mac and Linux
- [Mobile] Fixed the icon color in the notifications
- [Mobile] Optimized the login screen layout
- Added a warning notification for exceeding the character length in the task edit dialog
- [Web Client] Optimized the layout of the General Settings dialog
- Optimized the time log entry in tickets
- Fixed the change password process
April 14. 2020
- [VNCrecruitment] New tab on applicant's profile to show all applications and assessments skills of the applicant, with links to the applications and assessments.
- [VNCrecruitment] Added a IM (instant messenger) field to the applicants page
- [Mobile] Optimized the agile board layout and designs.
- Changed the default project selection in agile cards and tickets: - When creating a "New agile card", then the first project in the current agile board is selected by default. - When creating "Ticket", then the first project in the current agile board is selected by default. - The additional fields (like mockups, release notes, user story, and release notes) are be available for all the trackers.
- Changed the UI and design for meta roadmaps / meta tasks / subtasks.
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the assessment page
- Optimized the display of formatted text in the list view of Meta Tasks.
- [Mobile] Fixed the time log dialog layout
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the skills page with editing and weight
- Fixed the filter bar in the selection of custom queries
- [Mobile] Fixed the ticket's action buttons
- Fixed the background color of the Achievement list page (admin-side)
- Fixed the user mention (@user) in Meta Tasks
- Optimized capacity management in the Agile Board
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the application's score calculation: average Result (Score x Weight) of all skills
- Optimized the quote display in the tickets
- Optimized the layout of inline comments in Agile Cards
- [IE] Optimized the header layout
April 09. 2020
- VNCmeet: instant video meetings with internal and external users. External users can join video meeting by browser on Android and Windows/Apple/Linux, without any downloads.
- New workflow for notification of the joined/left/pending users in recent chat: 1. When user joins a meeting 2. When user leaves a meeting 3. Waiting for user(s) to join 4. When user clicks on 3 dots icon 5. (optional) If there are no more pending users the 3 dots icon will appear next to the number of participants
- New UI for the call screen
- Join VNCmeet calls anonymous by clicking on the link in the notification email
- New option and UI for starting audio/video calls with "All participants" in a group chat or "selected only & invited by email".
- [IOS] Introduced option for iOS users to join an audio / video call via link
- Start calls with all users or selected users
- Creation of a temporary group with all invitees to a video meeting, which is optionally removed or saved after the call ended.
- Improve display of user with any display name to the joined/left list
- Multi device management: improvements of call invitations in case a user is logged in with multiple clients simultaneously (Web Client, Desktop Client, App).
- Improvements of the call screen for external users
- Improved "start conversation" text: display meta info
- Improved outgoing ringtone when inviting users to ongoing calls
- Improved outgoing ringtone when inviting participants via email
- [iOS] Improved flow for anonymous users who join calls via link and VNCtalk App
- Improved VNCpad opening process
- Improved kebab menu UI
April 03. 2020
- Notification emails when adding/editing/removing delegates
- [Web Client] Improved email attachment behaviour: every attachment is opening in a separate new tab
- [IOS] Fixed the cursor focus in the reply/reply all/ forward screen
- [Mobile] Improved creating folders process
- [Mobile] Removed unnecessary kebab menu from the "New Document" screen in the briefcase section
- Improved table display in the mail details view
- Improved the "Undo" behaviour for deleted messages
April 03. 2020
- Optimized IOM calls
- [iPad] Improved display kebab on the recent list.
- [Desktop Client] Improved screen sharing