January 10. 2020
- Added FCM notifications support for iOS
- Switch back to the task list after completing a task
- Added FCM notifications for overdue tasks
- Updated fields are highlighted blinking
- "Closed Tasks" filter to see all closed tasks wihin a task list
- offline support for comments
- Improved comment box design
- Improved iOS notifications
- Changed FCM notification format
- Added notifications for deleted and removed tasks
- [mobile] improved VNCtask App icon
- Optimized display of spent time
- Improved project filter for the search functionality
- Optimized editing of recurring tasks
- [desktop] Optimized notification handling
- Updated the Mobile Case API and the Search Count API
- [mobile] Improved the search results display for the offline mode
- Optimized registration and "forgot password" process
- [mobile] Improved attachment upload
- [mobile] optimized device token handling
- Optimized the notification behaviour in offline mode
January 08. 2020
- Users can add new job positions in the VNCrecruitment module / New design of the VNCrecruitment module
- Users can add and manage applicants in the VNCrecruitment module
- Users can add and manage departments in the VNCrecruitment module
- Users can add and manage companies in the VNCrecruitment module
- Option to retract published release notes + option to set a future date for publishing release notes
- [Mobile] Adapted the design changes of the release note section
- Layout improvements in the ticket list page
- Optimized the design of the header's dropdown menu
- Fixed the filter option on the Achievements page
- Layout changes for the "updated capacity" display on the Dashboard
- Layout improvements in the header for smaller screens
- Redesigned the button to expand/collapse the sidebar
- Fixed design and display bugs of theAgile Card in the Agile Board
December 31. 2019
- added a calendar week display to the left side of the calendar view
- added a button to suggest a new time for event invitations
- added a warning message for New/edit appointments if the selected date is in the past
- added a marker of the current date in the mini calendar when the user selects another date.
- added an "overdue count" to the reminder popup
- added an option to change the user's password in the profile kebab menu & profile view
- Translation and wording improvements (German + English)
- [Mobile] Improved ehe New/edit appointment page
- improved the behaviour of the calendar's tree structure
- improved the event behaviour in the list view
- [Desktop] improved behaviour for editing events
- improved the access rights behaviour for shared events
December 23. 2019
- - Added a warning popup dialog box with the buttons Yes, No and Cancel when switching Create/Edit Appointment window without saving
- Added a private option for appointments
- [Mobile] Added an "equipment" field in the new/edit event menu: users can now list required equipment in each event
- - Improved behaviour for "share calendar" popup options
- - Date and time improvements (German)
- [mobile] Improved the print popup: splitted into workweek view, week view, and month view
- Improved the behaviour of the date and time fields in the "New/edit appointment" window.
- - [Mobile] Improved the mini calendar behaviour
- [Mobile] Layout improvements in the title of "Quick add appointment" for landscape mode
- - Fixed the 'Quick add appointment' location button and reminder label.
- - [Desktop] Layout improvements for the profile dialog
- [Desktop] Layout improvements for the suggest location feature
December 21. 2019
- renaming VNCpads
- deleting VNCpads
- added a notification icon to the VNCpad icon if there are pads added
- Star (favorite) feature
- star/unstar messages from chat screen and chat search screen including the option to show "starred messages only" via a checkbox
- added an option to hide the Logout option on browser and desktop client from the backend side
- set a default URL depending on the environment in the mobile app
- added an option to hide call features like external URL and invite by mail from the backend side
- new workflow for VNCpad
- the screen share bar is moveable now
- changed search starred message workflow
- fixed the file transfer while sending text during a file transfer process
- added an option to hide the "add participants" button from 1:1 conversations from the backend side
- fixed missing message content/blank content display in chat search results
- fixed broken links in the message content in chat history.
- fixed the broadcast group(s) content display
- fixed the header color display according to the selected theme
- fixed missing German translation on the mobile login page
- fixed the attachment(image/snapshot) loading in chat history
- fixed the decoding of the special characters and/or simliar HTML codes in chat
- fixed the automated call termination after one participant hang up
- fixed the link click behaviour for VNCpads
- fixed loading of previous chat history messages in new created group chats
- fixed chat screens (chat history, new message arrival display + chat screen on the mobile screen)
- fixed the download option in the desktop client
- fixed the display of the participant selection in group calls
- fixed missing French translation on the mobile login page
- fixed the Emoji/multiline message/User mention display in replies
- fixed new message updates in chat history
- fixed the missing group chat name screen when starting a screen share for more than 2 users
- call improvements
December 20. 2019
- Redesign of the timesheet: new sorting filters, more appealing design
- Adapted the design of the mobile edit ticket view to the desktop layout
- [Mobile] Enabled user mentioning for comments/notess in a ticket
- Added missing fields to the timesheet: Collapse All/Expand all and Total spent time
- Fixed the text box design for long notes/comments
- Layout improvements in the header
- Fixed the percentage display in the Time Overrun Report
- [Mobile] Fixed the "browse" button to enable multiple attachments
December 16. 2019
- Added an "equipment" field in the new/edit event menu: users can now list required equipment in each event
- Added an automatic focus on the current time of the "quick add appointment" window and "New/edit appointment" window.
- Added an option to tag appointments directly from the event's kebab menu
- [Desktop] Improvements for the quick add appointment popup in the calendar
- "Print" functionality added
- Layout improvements for the confirmation popup when deleting tags with long names
- [Mobile] Fixed the layout for the "Quick add appointment" popup
- Fixed the behavior of the date and time fields in the "New/edit appointment" window.
- Fixed the display of shared calendars in the calendar view
- [Desktop] Added labels to the input fields ot the New/Edit appointment windows
- Fixed the time display fot the snooze option in the reminder popup
December 11. 2019
- Implemented a calendar selection for creating a new event from the sidebar.
- "Reply to all" functionality added
- Added a double click option to open events
- Added an option to edit event messages from the right click share/cancel/confirm menu popup.
- Added a snooze/dismiss all option to the event reminder popup
- Added an option to forward events from the kebab menu
- Added a strikethrough layout to unshared calendars with the confirmation popup to delete it when clicked
- Added a confirmation popup for deleting objects
- Improved the color scheme for the events in the calendar view
- Improved the "New/Edit appointment" layout
- Removed the 'VNC calendar' running notification.
- Fixed the reminder popup time option
- Fixed the deleting option in the the appointment's preview menu
- [Desktop] improved creating event behavior.
- [Desktop] Fixed the calendar rights for Check & uncheck events.
- Improved the "unshare/delete popup" layout
- Improved the behavior of checking/unchecking calendars in the list view.
- Improved the profile display in shared appointment previews
December 10. 2019
- Fixed the start day of the work week in the timesheet: starting on Monday now
- Fixed the date selection button in the version/roadmap view
December 10. 2019
- The page title is displayed according to the selected VNCmail tab (Mail, Calendar, contact, briefcase) in the browser tab now.
- Improved field layout for the dropdown menu of the "Out of office" option.
- [Mobile] Added a "See more" button to the widget which is displayed if the user has more than 30 messages in the mail list.
- Added a warning popup dialog box with the buttons Yes, No and Cancel when switching settings tabs without saving
- Translation and wording improvements (German)
- [Desktop application] Logout from any tab redirects to the login page now
- [Desktop] Layout improvements fot the logout process
- [Desktop application] Fixed an error message in the contact list tab
- [Mobile] Fixed the alignment of the draft label in the mail list view
- [Mobile] Improved behavior for email drafts
- [Mobile] Fixed the "show original" message option
December 09. 2019
- Added a button to create a new issue (ticket) from the version details page. This will show only if a user has rights to file a new ticket.
- [Desktop] New design for the meta roadmap and meta task implemented.
- [Desktop] New design for the ticket edit view introduced for mobile and desktop versions, now a user will experience a new and improved design in the ticket edit view.
- "Action Bar" - A new "sticky" floating menubar positioned at the bottom of the screen has been added. Actions like Edit, Timelog, Watch, and other options are now easily accessible in order to update the ticket.
- [Mobile] Implemented new design to add target version and category while creating and updating a ticket
- Admins now can access all meta roadmaps with full rights via URL, regardless of whether it is shared or not.
- [Desktop] Improved the "Edit Ticket" design and the time log section, now it will be displayed wider
- Removed unnecessary kebab menus and updated the edit menu for the meta task options
- Implementation of updated release note designs, such as: a list of release notes and published release notes.
- Added release note notification for the marketing team, so that the marketing team will now get a notification on the defined day(s) before a particular roadmap version is closed. So they can add/proofread release notes and publish.
- Agile Board Achievements - Award mechanism updated. Now the user, who has worked more (equal or more than 50%) on the ticket solution will receive the medal / award for the ticket.
- Design issues in the comment / note of the Helpdesk ticket fixed
December 03. 2019
- Added a warning notification when adding an already listed contact to a contact group.
- Renamed confirmation request and toaster message for deleting contact groups in German.
- Layout improvements in the contact groups menu.
- [IE 11] fixed briefcase folder selection.
- [IE 11] Fixed the file list display in the briefcase folder.
- [IE11] Fixed the folder structure in the "Move" dialog.
- [Desktop] Fixed the "Shift" functionality: only target mails are selected now instead of all emails.
- Fixed the toaster message for language changes.
- Fixed persona handling for Reply and Draft emails.
November 29. 2019
- Objects can be restored from the Kebab Menu inside the trash folder now
- Added the message "No results found" from the "list view" view then the list is empty & search not found result.
- Copies of events: user can create duplicates of events and change the properties of the new event while creating it
- "Show original": opens the plain text information of an event
- Added a timezone feature: user can create a new appointment and select a time zone.
- Added a 'move' feature: event can be moved between different calendars
- Fixed the phrasing for the "calendar created" toaster message
- [Desktop] Fixed calendar rights for drag&drop
November 28. 2019
- Added VNCpad to the VNCtalk browser application and the Electron Client
- Added VNCpad to the mobile apps
- Screensharing invitations don't ask for camera activation anymore
- [desktop] Starting a video call without a plugged in camera switches automatically to audio call mode.
- Fixed the call notification behavior (sound and request popup)
- Fixed the option to share images from a chat history to another chat
- Fixed the text search box in the "Start Chat" menu
- Optimized group chat behavior and sidebar layout
- Fixed the "start chat" layout in the Broadcast menu
- Improved the screen sharing behavior for two screen sharing sessions from different users in the same call
- Fixed video call behavior
- Fixed text layout for mentions, links and quoted messages
November 27. 2019
- [Android] Added a grouping feature for push-notifications, so different messages are displayed in a group instead of single push messages.
- New Input mask for renaming files in the Briefcase: New extension field keeps the file ending to avoid "formatless" files like e.g. 1234 instead of 1234.jpg
- Added a warning notification for duplicate contact group names.
- [mobile] Fixed the inline image layout in the receiver's mail body view
- [mobile] Fixed the inline image layout in the compose mail view
- Fixed the update behavior in the compose mail screen after personas were added/removed in the preferences tab
- Fixed the "save" behavior in the account-preference screen
November 26. 2019
- Appointment notifications if the organizator changes preferences or cancels the appointment
- New icons for attendance (accept, decline, tentative) on an appointment, visible in the detail view
- Enhanced the Event preview for mouse hover operations
- [mobile] Added a new "list view" to the calendar view.
- Added an automatic focus on the current date and time on the main screen after login. The focus shows a red time indicator line.
- Added an option to recover deleted items from the trash folder.
- [mobile] Improved "quick add appointment" layout
- [mobile] Improved the Month view of the calendar
- [iOS] improved the day view layout
- Improved access rights synchronization
- [mobile] Layout improvements on the date format in the calendar list view
- [IE-11] Fixed the 'Quick add appointment' date selection
- [IE-11] Layout adjustments for the Month button in the calendar view
- Events can handle multiple attachments now
- Layout improvements in the month view
- Added sub-calendars to the "Quick Add Appointment" menu.
November 25. 2019
- Improvements for persona handling in the preferences tab
- Settings for collapsed/expanded folders are saved when the user is closing/reloading VNCmail
- Added color overlay for selections in the account settings.
- Fixed sorting categories for the "sort by date" feature
- [IE 11] Improved behavior of system & custom folders
- Fixed missing shared items in the contact search functionality
- [IE 11] Improved Contact Filter Popup
- [IE 11] Layout improvements in the Briefcase tab
- [IE 11] Fixed missing additional operations in the left sidebar
- [IE 11] Header adjustment for popups in the contacts tab
- [IE 11] Improved layout for the "Create Contact Group" popup
- Fixed layout for the "Select Address" option
- "Fixed "from" line in mail source information"
- Improved German translation
- [IE 11] Improved contact tab layout
- Optimized layout for the “empty folder“ action popup
- [IE 11] Adapted the font size of the recipient fields to the layout
- Fixed file-checkout for the briefcase tab
- [IE 11] Layout improvements for the Kebab Menu button
- Fixed the behavior on deleting single conversation emails
November 19. 2019
- Improved display of assignees and watchers in each ticket
- OTA can be set to 0 again
- Improved display of attachments in each ticket
November 15. 2019
- Option to record and save audio and video calls (call owner only)
- Layout, bahavior and speed improvements in the Android app
- Improved group chat names
- Optimized the search functionality
- Optimized the media file list behavior
- [mobile] Improved display of user names
- Improved the suggestion list in the "Email to friend" option
- Optimized the display of file names
- Improved call behavior on iOS 13
November 13. 2019
- Added Tag section for the sidebar. (Desktop Client)
- [desktop] Added notification popup for moved event series
- [mobile] Added List view for events
- "Move Calendar" functionality added
- Added "move event" feature for events and event series with right click and drag&drop
- Sync VNCCalendar with VNCmail
- „Share Calendar“ functionality added
- "Delete Calender" functionality added
- [desktop] Added quick view of events when hovering the mouse over the event
- [mobile] Changed behavior of long taps on events
- Optimized user notifications which are sent to participants when calendar events are moved.
- [mobile] Improved "quick add appointment" layout
- Improved Reminder Feature
- Improved handling of private appointments
- Improved handling of reminders in shared calendars
- Improved handling of shared calendars
- Enabled right-click options for Multi-day events
- Improved color handling for Sub-Calendars
- Improved the HTML text editor
- [desktop] Added separate icon for the trash folder
- Optimized notification emails for appointment invitations
- Improved theme display in the calendar header
- [desktop] German translation and layout improvements
- Updated notification for created events
- Improved behavior of hidden calendars
- Improvements in sub-calendar layout
- Improved upload behavior for attachments - multiple attachments can be added at once now
- [desktop] Improved event editing in list view
November 13. 2019
- Added options to delete, edit and print contact groups
- Added option for inline replies on incoming emails
- Added "New Document" option to the briefcase tab
- Added VNCcontacts to the app switching screen
- Optimized warning notification for deleting contact lists
- Edit contact groups
- Added a warning notification for renaming items with unallowed characters
- Added the option to create contact groups
- New menu layout for the Contacts tab
- Added a download window for opening/downloading files
- Widget adjustments
- Improved handling of lage shared address books
- Added a warning notification when editing folder names containing unallowed characters
- Improved menu layout
- Disabled Create group/contact option for the favorites folder
- Layout optimization of the account preferences
- Optimized contact list view for favorite contacts
- Improved German translations
- Improved undo operations for deleted emails
- Improved mail deletion from the push-notification message
- Add Frontend support for External Accounts feature
- Optimized syncing
- Optimized attachment preview
- Improved VNCmail theme
- [mobile] Improved briefcase preview images
- Improved login behavior
- Improved URL handling for briefcase items in composed emails
- Layout improvements in contact labels
- Improved German translations
- Added a popup warning when saving a contact group without name
- Optimized saving bahavior of briefcase files
- Layout improvements for briefcase items
- Added target lists for contact groups
- Improved layout for briefcase items with long names
- [mobile] Improved briefcase layout
- eml file attachments are opened in a separate window now
- Layout improvements
- Improved layout for contact groups with long names
- [desktop] Improved briefcase behavior when checking files in or out
November 13. 2019
- New API for grabbing release notes from VNCproject to add them automatically to a website
- New ticket layout
- Added a "select2" search box for long dropdowns
- Added a new action button to the meta roadmaps
- Added the @mention feature to meta tasks
- Added inline editing of a release notes category in the list view of a roadmap
- Mockup selection for public/private release notes
- SLA warnings: percentage of the mothly hours is adjustable now
- Layout improvements in the release notes tab
- Optimized the layout of the meta task editor view
- Layout improvements for the comments section in meta roadmaps
- Improved achievement trophies when the capacity of a certain day is 0
- Layout improvements in the header view of long ticket names
- Improved ticket editing
November 04. 2019
- Implemented "Add meta roadmap" dialog box User story: 1. Caitlin wants to create new meta roadmap 2. She clicks on the "New meta roadmap" button on top right 3. This popup appears:
- Added the following features for release notes: - Added Youtube URL field for each release note - Addes "include mockups" field for each release note - Respond mockups and youtube URL for release notes API.
- A user now sees the past due date in red. Steps: 1. Login with VNCproject 2. Open any ticket which due date is less than the current date Result: Such task's due date is indicated with red color
- We now show the achievements list in the top menu and allow access to it to roles.
- Agile Board Achievements: Added popup table for administrators to show the actual score for each parameter to verify it values.
- We added a check-box in a project containing subprojects: "Show closed subprojects". As a user now sees only the open sub-projects in the project overview. If there are closed/archived subprojects available, you now see a checkbox "Show closed subprojects" in the same section. Clicking on this checkbox, the subprojects list is updated via ajax call and it includes the closed/archived subprojects. Closed/archived subprojects are greyed out.
- Clicking on "My Page" now takes the user to "Agile board" with the following filters applied by default:
Status = Open
Due date = This week
- Retaining user function added for the switch between Agile Board and Achievement Tab. Someone checks the Agile Board of user A. And then switches to the Achievements Tab, because he wants to check the Achievements of the same user, now the same user selected before is displayed in the Achievement Tab.
- Changes/fixes for some issues related to Release Notes: #1 - fixed Typo in "Manage Release Notes" #2 - changed the naming convention of version in published notes Put a separator between product name and version name like "VNCproject: VNCproject 3.6.6" #3 - hide filters option in the publicly accessed release notes
October 22. 2019
- Sending overdue versions notification to managers
- Now a user will see the last 14 days trophies
- Added query saving option in the TOR report
- Enhanced the release note feature
October 18. 2019
- Added Portlets Menu: Portlets can be hidden/displayed through clicking on checkboxes
- Automatic due date update when moving ticket cards to another date slot
- New layout for the ticket overview and ticket detail pages
- New design for Meta Roadmaps