May 27. 2020
- Implemented tile view for 12+ users
- Implemented new whiteboard feature
- "Raise hand" option to request speaker rights
- New button: "Back to main screen" in calls and video meetings
- Updated tile view
- Improved 1:1 video call view
- Improved header and footer in video calls
- Improved audio handling during screen sharing sessions
- Updated work flow for the "Raise hand" feature
- Fixed missing FCM after the app was in background for a long time
- Improved call history sync
May 22. 2020
- Implemented 2-factor authentication to VNCdirectory for all VNClagoon products
- Added the option to upgrade an account (Individual user -> Organization)
- New RfC (Request for Connect) feature for VNCmeet with new designs and workflows
- Implemented the "Invite user" feature to an Organization from the application (VNCmeet) side
- Added the Helpdesk module to VNCdirectory
- Implemented a public/free user registration
- Implemented granular permissions for user groups: Individual -> Organization users (e.g. invite external users to a video meeting via email)
- RFC (Request for Connect) limitations configured for Individual and Organization users
- New feature to invite users to an organization from VNCdirectory side
- Implemented granular registration options for individual and organization users
- New organization accounts now will have a default department
- Added a feature to remove users from an organization, the user will then be downgraded to an individual user
- New, granular configurations of the Video/Audio meeting feature for Individual and Organization users
- Added restrictions for inviting external users by pressing the Enter key
- Fixed the OTP authentication
- Optimized the participants' appearance in the group chat
- Optimized the role of moderators to remove participants from a group chat
- Optimized the new user connectivity / display once he/she is invited via RfC (Request for Connect)
- Optimized the validation of the registration of new users
- Improved email delivery to invited users
- [Mobile] layout improvements
May 18. 2020
- Added a blinking indicator for overdue meta tasks
- Zoom view to add comments on agile cards
- [Agile Board] Improved behaviour of collapsed filters after page reload
- Add and edit inline tags in the issue list
- [Agile Board] Added overlay dialog for editing ticket cards
- [Mobile] Disabled the drag and drop feature for agile cards
- Default display of open versions and implemented storing of filter sessions in the settings tab of a project
- [VNCrecruitment] Applied the new design of the recruitment cards on the Agile Board and Applications Page
- Improved Agile Card layout
- [VNCrecruitment] Fixed the access to the User Applications page
- Improved the appearance of the tag area in the create ticket view
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the layout of the text boxes in the User Applicant history
- [Mobile] Optimized the button layout in the helpdesk module
- [Mobile] Optimized the achievement page layout
- [Mobile] Optimized the layout of the create pop-up for new meta roadmaps on the Agile Board
- [Safari] Improved the layout of the filter section text on the Agile Board
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the buttons and latest notes on the Application cards
- [Mobile] Layout improvements in the create/edit ticket menu
- Fixed the ticket editing in the overlay mode of the Agile Board
- Fixed the access to the Dashboard page
VNCmail Version 1.0.6
May 11. 2020
- Implemented a tree structure for the smart search in the sidebar.
- New Feature: Delete emails by pressing the DEL key on the keyboard
- Improved the display of recipients in the "to" field when writing an email starts from a contact group.
- Optimized the timezone selection in the main preference window.
- Improved the handling of new personas.
- Optimized the color selection and default color of new folders.
- Improved the update of contact group member lists after saving.
- Fixed the behavior of email addresses in the to/cc/bcc fields.
May 11. 2020
- Menu navigation via Arrow keys on the keyboard
- Optimized display of search results in mobile clients.
- [Mobile] Long tap menu in the List and Search view.
- New Appearance dialog to change the color theme of the VNCcalendar.
- Optimized the alignment of the "Delete" and "Today" header buttons.
- Improved display of distribution lists, groups, and contacts in the suggestion list of the new and edit appointment menu.
- Optimized the color picking and default color of tags.
- [Web Client] Start date in the list view changes with the selection of a date in the mini calendar.
VNCmail Version 1.0.5
May 04. 2020
- Editable TO, CC, BCC fields for draft mails
- Copy contacts feature for shared address books.
- Wording improvements for the composing window.
- Added the member list view and new email options to the distribution list.
- Optimized the mail history time format
May 01. 2020
- The appointment description is now displayed in the preview dialog.
- Week number display in the mini calendar and its configuration from in the preferences menu.
April 24. 2020
- [Web Client] Meta tasks in the agile board
- Button to open a profile info box on the agile cards
- [VNCrecruitment] Option to collapse cards in the dashboard
- [VNCrecruitment] Option to duplicate Assessments
- [VNCrecruitment] Enabled inline editing options in the Application cards
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the Assessor column in the Assessment process
- [Web Client] Optimized the kebab menu of the last column's agile card
April 22. 2020
- Improved the user thumbnail preview of the own camera in the video call
- Improved selection and saving of Audio/Video settings for multi-cam / multi microphone setups.
- Improved outgoing call ringtone behavior on Desktop Client.
- Improved the flow for invitations of external users to join a video / audio call via copy URL.
- Implemented an option to add an user to a video / audio meeting with an arrow button.
- Improved display of chat after call is finished
- Major Improvements for active call notifications when switching conversations.
- Improved the tooltip during a video / audio call to display user name.
- [iOS] Improved the leave meeting pop up UI
- VNCmeet: improved translations for meeting end screen.
- [Android] Improved join video meeting flow with email address
- Improved link expiries (after ending a call) for group chats.
- Improved search results.
- Improved call dial tone.
- Improved UI display option for the search group
- Improved audio with switching broadcasts tab
- [IOS] Improved app performance when joining a call from a URL invitation
- [Android] Improved the notifications display
- [IOS] Improved shared screen preview with iPad
- Improved video preview when users join/leave the call.
- Fixed audio track stop on opening add user/copy URL option
- Improved call reconnect after switch network (mobile data to wifi or wifi to mobile data).
- Improved the zoom feature for images
April 21. 2020
- Added eclipse menu to the agile board cards
- [VNCrecruitment] Hyperlinks on the Job Position pages
- [VNCrecruitment] "Search" option on the Assessment page
- [Mobile] Fixed the horizontal scrolling of the list pages
- [Web Client] Improved the agile board header behaviour when moving cards
- [Web Client] Optimized the layout of "my page" for smaller screens
- Fixed the comment/note with a quote on a ticket
April 15. 2020
- Option to add contact details as vCard to the signature
- New menu option to add and edit contacts via right-click on the email address to the contact list
- Improved activity stream behaviour after language changes
- Added German translations to the tooltips of the HTML options in the text editor of the composing screen
- Improved design of the briefcase folder list
April 14. 2020
- New release of the VNCtask Desktop Client for Windows, Mac and Linux
- [Mobile] Optimized the login screen layout
- Added a warning notification for exceeding the character length in the task edit dialog
- [Web Client] Optimized the layout of the General Settings dialog
- Optimized the time log entry in tickets
- Fixed the change password process
- [Mobile] Fixed the icon color in the notifications
April 14. 2020
- [VNCrecruitment] Added a IM (instant messenger) field to the applicants page
- [VNCrecruitment] New tab on applicant's profile to show all applications and assessments skills of the applicant, with links to the applications and assessments.
- Changed the default project selection in agile cards and tickets: - When creating a "New agile card", then the first project in the current agile board is selected by default. - When creating "Ticket", then the first project in the current agile board is selected by default. - The additional fields (like mockups, release notes, user story, and release notes) are be available for all the trackers.
- [Mobile] Optimized the agile board layout and designs.
- Changed the UI and design for meta roadmaps / meta tasks / subtasks.
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the assessment page
- Optimized the display of formatted text in the list view of Meta Tasks.
- [Mobile] Fixed the time log dialog layout
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the skills page with editing and weight
- Fixed the filter bar in the selection of custom queries
- [Mobile] Fixed the ticket's action buttons
- Fixed the background color of the Achievement list page (admin-side)
- Fixed the user mention (@user) in Meta Tasks
- Optimized capacity management in the Agile Board
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the application's score calculation: average Result (Score x Weight) of all skills
- Optimized the quote display in the tickets
- Optimized the layout of inline comments in Agile Cards
- [IE] Optimized the header layout
April 09. 2020
- VNCmeet: instant video meetings with internal and external users. External users can join video meeting by browser on Android and Windows/Apple/Linux, without any downloads.
- New workflow for notification of the joined/left/pending users in recent chat: 1. When user joins a meeting 2. When user leaves a meeting 3. Waiting for user(s) to join 4. When user clicks on 3 dots icon 5. (optional) If there are no more pending users the 3 dots icon will appear next to the number of participants
- New UI for the call screen
- Join VNCmeet calls anonymous by clicking on the link in the notification email
- New option and UI for starting audio/video calls with "All participants" in a group chat or "selected only & invited by email".
- [IOS] Introduced option for iOS users to join an audio / video call via link
- Start calls with all users or selected users
- Creation of a temporary group with all invitees to a video meeting, which is optionally removed or saved after the call ended.
- Improve display of user with any display name to the joined/left list
- Multi device management: improvements of call invitations in case a user is logged in with multiple clients simultaneously (Web Client, Desktop Client, App).
- Improvements of the call screen for external users
- Improved "start conversation" text: display meta info
- Improved outgoing ringtone when inviting users to ongoing calls
- Improved outgoing ringtone when inviting participants via email
- [iOS] Improved flow for anonymous users who join calls via link and VNCtalk App
- Improved VNCpad opening process
- Improved kebab menu UI
April 03. 2020
- Notification emails when adding/editing/removing delegates
- [Web Client] Improved email attachment behaviour: every attachment is opening in a separate new tab
- Improved table display in the mail details view
- Improved the "Undo" behaviour for deleted messages
- [Mobile] Removed unnecessary kebab menu from the "New Document" screen in the briefcase section
- [Mobile] Improved creating folders process
- [IOS] Fixed the cursor focus in the reply/reply all/ forward screen
April 03. 2020
- Optimized IOM calls
- [Desktop Client] Improved screen sharing
- [iPad] Improved display kebab on the recent list.
April 01. 2020
- Filters and Columns options for the Achievement lists (admin-sided)
- "Group by" filter for roadmap versions
- [VNCrecruitment] Added Filters to the Applications page
- [VNCrecruitment] Enabled the Company and Department features
- [VNCrecruitment] Implemented opening applications by double click
- [VNCrecruitment] Fixed the view switching in the Job Position
- [VNCrecruitment] Added missing options to the status filter
- Optimized the filter section of the Users page (admin-sided)
- [Mobile] Fixed the meta roadmap dialog closing
- Fixed the meta task buttons
- Optimized the time log via card in the Agile Board
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the Group By feature
- [VNCrecruitment] Optimized the editing and removal of skills
- [Web Client] Fixed the helpdesk header layout
March 31. 2020
- "Create appointment" option in the mail list menu
- [Mobile] Red highlighting for the mandatory name field to save search parameters
- [Web Client] "Activity stream" filter: move less important emails from the inbox automatically
- [Web Client] Added titles for Reply/reply all/forward in the mail compose header
- Changed button name from"Update" to "Save" in the edit tag menu
- [Mobile] Implemented long taps for email folders
- [IOS 13] Fixed the simple search
March 29. 2020
- Optimized updates of the user avatar to contacts.
- UI Improvements.
- Improved configuration for handling of "ghost users", e.g. when network connectivity is lost.
- [Mobile] Optimized syncing of message order and timestamps.
- Fixed HTML tags display with forwarded message.
- Fixed the message delivery status of messages.
- Improved 1:1 VNCiom (Inter-Organization Messenger) Calls.
- Fixed missing cursor focus in text box with reply message.
March 27. 2020
- [Mobile] Translation improvements (German)
March 26. 2020
- [iPad] Improved user film strip in video calls
- Notification for changed group chat avatars in the chat history
- [iPad/tablet] Add new participants to a group video call
- Automatic reset of the search box after user selection
- Upgrade to Angular 9
- Optimized user avatar update
- Improved display of the speaking person in video calls
- Optimized chat switching with activated RTF editor
- Optimized missing user avatar with chat bubble in group chat
- Optimized the chat properties behaviour in the chat header
- [Desktop Client] Fixed permissions for screen sharing on macOS
- [Desktop Client] Optimized the avatar display in the recent chat list
March 23. 2020
- [Web Client] Move portlets by drag and drop
- Inline image preview for tickets
- (admin-sided) Configurable App Switcher in the VNCproject header
- Manual sorting of release note entries
- Optimized the design for Windows browsers
- Fixed the search for the Safari browser
- [iPad] Optimized layout of the helpdesk pages
- [Mobile] Fixed the sidebar main menu button
- [Web Client] Optimized the timeline's layout on the agile board
- Fixed the floating action button on the ticket page
- Optimized the new card feature on the Agile Board
- Fixed the design of the filters and tickets in IE
- Optimized the SLA consumption notification by emails
- Fixed the user mention on the Agile Board
- Fixed the alignment of trophies and statistics on the Achievement page
- [Mobile] Optimized Meta task form layout
March 23. 2020
- "Find Shared Calendars" option
- [Desktop] Upgrade the electron version to 8.0.0
March 23. 2020
- Added Notes for Briefcase objects
- Legal Notice button is configurable from the backend now
- [Desktop] Conformation message when switching the text mode while writing an email
- [Desktop] Open a tab with the email content via double-click when the Reading Panel is disabled
- VNCcalender icon added to the app switch screen
- Optimized mail deleting operations in the Drafts folder
- Optimized briefcase file links for emails
- Improved „Delete“ Pop-up for unshared folders
- Improved the sorting filter
- Fixed the draft mail behaviour in user-defined folders
- Improved folder operations
- [Desktop] Fixed the folder creation behaviour
- Added warning notification for shared briefcase folders without upload rights
March 20. 2020
- Improved call handling when switching networks and during short connectivity interruptions
- Meta info in the link preview: Link, link preview, title, URL, icon and horizontal separator line
- Automatic checking of the browser version and notification pop-up when the browser version is too old
- Virtual scrolling for starting individual chats and group chats
- Updated the call platform to Jitsimeet to improve call quality
- Vibration for incoming calls when the mobile is on vibration mode
- Improve sorting order of @mention tab list as per last received mentioned message
- Updated UI and workflow for the "copy to clipboard" feature
- [ipad] Updated header layout for the Purple theme
- RTF Editor is enabled per default in the settings
- Optimized camera focus in video calls
- Improved virtual scrolling and message posting
- Optimized audio transmission when switching to other conversations during an active call
- Fixed the call notification after a call ended
- Fixed group chat call invitations
- Fixed screen locking during an active call session after a timeout on Android/iOS devices
- Optimized broadcast chat history