Wondering how you can configure your infrastructure for confidential computing on Google Cloud? Join Daniel Merron and Ben Neill from VNC, Johnas Fortem Mbah from Google Cloud and Sandro Manke from DoiT and see how VNC migrated from on-prem to Google Cloud to build and deliver open source-based enterprise applications. In case you missed the webinar we provide it here on demand:
During this talk you will learn:
● How VNC migrated its application stack from on-prem to cloud
● Brief intro on Security on Google Cloud
● How you can configure your infrastructure for confidential computing on Google Cloud
● How VNC Adopted GKE and a Microservice Architecture
● Daniel Merron – Lead DevOps Engineer, VNC
● Ben Neill – DevOps Engineer, VNC
● Johnas Fortem Mbah – Cloud Migration Specialist, Google Cloud
● Sandro Manke – Senior Cloud Architect, DoiT International
Security is always top of mind for you and your businesses, especially when you are migrating your tech stack to the cloud. VNC had the same objective; ensuring that their applications and infrastructure are hosted on a best in class secure cloud environment while at the same time giving them the flexibility to develop and deliver exceptional open source products and services to their partners and customers. For that reason, VNC migrated from on-prem to Google Cloud to build and deliver open source-based enterprise applications.
Further information information about all our VNClagoon products and our vision and strategy can be found at www.vnclagoon.com!