VNCproject – the perfect project management tool for taking control in complex projects.
The browser-based, open and fully customizable solution leaves nothing to be desired: VNCproject combines task and ticket management, scheduling, progress monitoring, Gantt charts as well as time tracking, wikis and powerful project planning features. Having all these different features in one single project management tool enables you to work as fast and efficient as never before.
Changes in EVM and ITIL
The main changes concentrate on EVM (Earned Value Management) and ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library).
- The user will now be able to choose the period for the calculation of EVM values. This is important for long term projects as well as for complex projects and enables the project manager to stay in control of subprojects and of project phases with different contract values.
- With the new field “Real Profit” in the “Overview tab” and in the “EVM Report” management will be able to get a fast overview over the ongoing project. Real Profit is calculated using contract value minus total cost (AC).
- To enhance the ITIL module, we created configuration in the ITIL plugin to define roles to whom incident notifications will be sent. This has now made the VNCproject ITIL tool generic.
- To be able to find a better possibility to consider Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the ticket priority is now linked with SLA Targets. Now the priorities defined in admin section will be linked with SLA targets.
- New Feature: A popup to show estimation history has been implemented. A hyperlink “history” was added next to the estimation field. The “history” will open a popup to show how many times a ticket has been re-estimated along with original estimate.
Read more about VNCproject on VNClagoon!