Web-based real-time communication: chat, video and audio conferencing and screen sharing.
VNCtalk makes communication easier for you and frees you from annoying e-mail ping pong. A trial version of the app is now available for free on the Google Play Store. You can test group and individual chat, video conferencing, and file transfer through its paces and see for yourself how VNCtalk can help you to communicate faster and easier.
Why you should use VNCtalk:
- easy and intuitive to use
- secure and private communication
- extensive functions
- available as App and Web Client
- Open Source Backend
- super secure software
- secure hosting in Germany
The VNCtalk app is based on Angular and Cordova. This allows us to generate a “real” app from the same codebase we use for the web client. The VNCtalk app is available for Android and iOS. Benefits such as access to hardware features like mobile camera, microphone, data, network status, sensors and GPS are integrated into this technology. And even better: Offline functions are also available.
The main functions of VNCtalk
- Presence and profile information
- Text chat: 1: 1 or 1: n (chat rooms)
- Audio and video conferencing: 1: 1 or 1: n
- Screen sharing
- Voice messages
- File sharing (documents, images, etc.)
- Instant Camera Switch: Switches the mobile camera between the front and rear camera
- Snapshots: Take snapshots with the built-in camera and send them in chat
- Activate / deactivate microphone / camera during a call
- Confirmation of sent and read messages
- diverse settings
- Integration of Mobile App and Web App (Pro Version)
- Collaborate in teams and companies (Pro Version)
The FREE VERSION of VNCtalk can be downloaded and used for free by private users.
If you have questions or would like to discuss the benefits of our VNCtalk Enterprise version, please contact email@example.com!
VNCtalk is part of VNClagoon, our integrated product stack for secure communications and professional collaboration in organizations.
Want to know more about the VNC story? Visit our blog.