Zug, 29. September 2020
We have released Version 1.1 of VNCcontacts+
VNCcontacts+ is an extended version of VNCcontacts, our simple yet powerful VNC contact management solution. Use VNCcontacts+ as entry point for various ways of interaction and to streamline your business communication!
Get access to all your contacts and their activities, trigger actions directly from a contact, add any kind of tag, flag or other criteria. See and manage all your contacts from different perspectives: from a CRM perspective, from an HR perspective or from an access management / directory perspective.
VNCcontacts+ will be available as a full featured Web Client in your browser, Desktop Client (Windows, Mac, Linux) and VNCcontacts+ App (for Android and iOS). It provides address management with CRM capabilities and many clever features for fast and efficient communication.
Your Enterprise Communication Hub
Find out with just a click how, when and via which channel you communicated with a selected contact, whether it was a call, text message, email or chat – and most importantly – see what exactly has been written e.g. in the chats or emails. This makes VNCcontacts+ so much more than just a simple contact management tool. VNCcontacts+ will bring a new level of transparency to your customer relations.
One contact manager allowing access to all communication features you need.
The following operations are enabling you to connect with your contacts directly from VNCcontacts+:
- Send emails via VNCmail
- Send chat messages via VNCtalk
- Create tasks for or with the selected persons in VNCproject or VNCtask
- Up to 10 contacts can be addressed at the same time
- Send info emails to multiple users or
- Start a video group call or group chat directly from VNCcontacts+
VNCcontacts+ Version 1.1
In Version 1.1 of VNCcontacts+ you have 4 tabs available for each contact. The granular data accessible via these tabs are depending on your role within your organisation.
1. Contact Info: Basic information with address, email, website, phone, time zone, language, skills and interests
2. HR Data: With the release of VNCcontacts+ version 1.1 we implemented a new tab for HR data. In addition to general contact information, team members with appropriate authorization can now access HR data, such as weekly working hours, private contact and address data, date of birth, payment mode and hourly rate, directly in VNCcontacts+. The data displayed under HR Data is imported from VNCdirectory (backend).
Tab Contact Info in VNCcontacts+ with backed data from VNCdirectory
Tab HR Data in VNCcontacts+ with backed data from VNCdirectory
VNCdirectory - the powerful backend for VNCcontacts+
Tab Account details in VNCcontacts+, data is managed in VNCdirectory
Access Communication and Collaboration Features in VNCcontacts+ - your Enterprise Communication Hub
3. Account Details: Here you can find identity management and access / permission management data, such as the role of a team member, account settings, assigned projects and further information. The information is managed in the backend – VNCdirectory.
4. Recent Activity: shows your recent communication with the contact. This gives a great overview about your relationship with the contact, form of contact, sent messages, frequency.
Please check out our video to get a first impression of VNCcontacts+:
With all our products, the security of your data is of utmost importance. Keep important information where it belongs – within your company!
VNCcontacts+ is a corner stone of VNClagoon. Please find further details about our recent release in our Release Notes.
VNCcontacts+ is part of our VNClagoon Business Software Stack
VNClagoon is the enterprise grade software stack for all of your communication and collaboration needs. At the same time your valuable data remains under your control – no black boxes and no hidden backdoors! VNClagoon is a real alternative to closed software from vendors such as Microsoft, with all the features and functionalities you expect from a modern communication and collaboration suite including a messenger, real-time communication, groupware, project & task management, and much more.
We are convinced that the future of business software will be open source. Therefore our integrated VNClagoon stack is entirely based upon open standards.
Further information information about all our products can be found at: www.vnclagoon.com!